1. Modelpam avatar

On Mar 4, 2019, Modelpam said:

Fue una noche increíble! GRACIAS!!!! Canté, grité, baile! fue maravilloso para mi estar disfrutando junto miles su música! VUELVAN PRONTO =D

2. analiadiaz avatar

On Mar 4, 2019, analiadiaz said:

Nick gracias por dejsr su huella en el corazon de todas sus fans, ustedes ya tienen el premio mas grande que la vida les puede dar, van a ser eternos, su música va a ser escuchada durante muchas generaciones mas y eso los vuelve inmortales

3. Teela avatar

On Mar 4, 2019, Teela said:

Nick, you are the best! Thanks for an amazing show and for coming to visit us! I love you

4. tammyfrack avatar

On Mar 4, 2019, tammyfrack said:

This show for all Chilean fans was very special, something we will never forget, I'm still with the emotion a thousand I was lucky to be there and enjoy that wonderful show, I could also be in the meet & greet, I can only say THANKS for continuing to give me so much happiness it is a pride to be a #bsbfanforlife

5. monicastanedag avatar

On Mar 3, 2019, monicastanedag said:

You hace to come back to Colombia with the boys and dance salsa!!!

6. Pamela Andrea Martínez Fica avatar

On Mar 3, 2019, Pamela Andrea Martínez Fica said:

I was at the meet and greet where I was able to greet them. They were all very kind and affectionate to me. I was also in the first rows in the Quinta Vergara where the Festival de Viña del Mar takes place. The show was amazing. It was a magical night of mutual love between BSB and us fans. I can not wait to see you with your DNA world tour. Love you Nick!

7. JulieOrr avatar

On Mar 3, 2019, JulieOrr said:

Hi Nick see you in Indy

8. Jocy05 avatar

On Mar 3, 2019, Jocy05 said:

I’m so glad to say I was there in Viña singing along every song. I’m from Charlotte,NC but have been living in Santiago for the past 8 years and appreciate you guys coming back with the DNA tour. Congratulations on an excellent performance!

9. cidnye avatar

On Mar 3, 2019, cidnye said:

I was there, just THANKS YOU...

Come back soon ....

10. Bridgerella avatar

On Mar 3, 2019, Bridgerella said:

It was AMAZING!! I was there singing and screaming for the awards. I had sooo much fun. Thank You guys, it was a perfect night.